Friday, January 2, 2009

Graffiti Photography

Hi!
A couple of years or so ago, I completed this series of photographs incorporating figures against some remarkable graffiti art in downtown Toronto. The project is called "Alleys of Hope". These images were made late at night and I used a flash light to paint areas of the scene. I also used extensive photoshop post processing techniques to bring out color saturation and detail.
The entire series can be viewed on my site at: www.carminegroe.com

I am curious what you think about the images and if you're interested in this technique?

Cheers,
Carmine

3 comments:

  1. Hello! Hi daddy. This man in the picture looks like he is a no headed man. Anyway nice picture!

    Love, Benjamin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment psicobolche!

    ReplyDelete